Once you have got your website tailored to your specifications and set up and going, you need to decide about the content you are going to produce and disseminate through your website and ways to manage it. We provide solutions for your content management issues. We offer both web based as well as non web based approaches for content management.
Primarily a content management system provides a means of managing your content. If you wonder what the purpose of having a CMS is, it provides many advantages including:
1. Centralisation of all your content
2. Ensures that you can do your content creation in-house
3. Add pages, create, and modify, and change content anytime independently
4. Control over your content publishing
5. Easily tailored to facilitate SEO
6. Choose from over a millions plugins for any specific needs
If your business needs the creation and management of a significant amount of content, then our consultants would advise you on the kind of CMS you can select, get it installed on your server and provide training to your employees on how to use it. Rest assured, that your worries would be taken care of. There are several web based free to use CMS out there:
1. Wordpress - one of the most popular blogging and content creating platform, it now offers full spectrum of content management features including Stylish themes and features which enhance the user experience.
2. Drupal- open source platform for content management and can be used for enterprise content management also.
3. Joomla - CMS for news portals, content based websites forums and corporate websites. Highly flexible and scalable etc.
Besides this, if you really want your own Customised Content Management System tailored to your specifications, then why not call us for a meeting? We do have bespoke CMS options which can be designed exclusively for your needs. Our developers can design both the CMA and CDA aspects of it.